Cargo Transporters gets our CDL-A truck drivers home every week in dependable equipment – your safety is our priority!
It’s time for you to enjoy weekly home time, drive top-quality equipment and make a great living – that’s what Cargo Transporters offers you now!
Cargo Transporters has outstanding OTR opportunities for professional CDL-A truck drivers just like you who want to EARN EXCELLENT HOME TIME while MAKING MORE MONEY! As one of the largest, privately owned over-the-road trucking companies in western North Carolina, we can make it happen! From our 24/7 maintenance shop and free fitness center to our extensive training program for recent CDL-A grads, it’s all here!
NEW Driver Referral and Hiring Incentive Program!
Effective 8/23/2017 – 10/31/17
Current Cargo drivers earn $1,000 for EACH referred experienced OTR driver hired and every referred NEW driver hired receives $2,500! (Call for more details)
The payout timeline is as follows:
- Cargo Drivers: $500 after referred, hired driver completes orientation & first dispatch and $100 each week, for five weeks
- New Hires: $500 after new deriver completes his/her first dispatch and $500 each week, for four weeks
>>Visit our new Rocky Mount, NC, terminal!
Lots of great parking so you can come check us out! <<
Cargo Transporters is hiring experienced CDL-A Company Truck Drivers!
Competitive pay package with practical mile pay
- Out 5-7 days, Excellent Home Time
- Personal Dispatches
- Automatic Shift Transmissions
- Detention Pay after 2 Hours
- Layover pay
- Optional Per Diem Pay
- Well-Maintained Equipment
- Dry Van, Large Percentage One Stop Loads
- Family Atmosphere / Accessible Management
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation
- 401(K) with Company Match
- BC/BS Insurance
- VA Approved
- Latest Technology, Omitracs, Navigation
- Company subsidized Satellite TV
- Company provided Refrigerators
- Company provided Sirius/XM Radio Satellite
- Bose Ride® System Seating
Cargo Transporters Inc. has been family owned and operated for 45 years. Its driver-focused culture creates a respectful team atmosphere and approach.
Let’s get going! Start your application now!